CONNECT BY PRIOR computational completeness

From: Peter Hanusiak <hanusiak_at_sozo.fns.uniba.sk>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:18:09 +0100

Hello,
I'd like to ask you where I can get any material concerning oracle enhancement of SQL about "connect by prior" which deals with computatational power of this enhancement. More specificaly some comparison of this model with evaluation of transitional clossure or minimal fix point or some other computational problem
that could not be solved in Codd Relational Model.

I'd highly appreciate any related information!!!

                Thanks

                                        Peter Hanusiak Received on Thu Nov 30 2000 - 19:18:09 CST