Oracle DBA with Unix Needed Tampa, FL...

From: OraStaff <orastaff_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:00:57 -0500 (EST)

Tampa, Florida client needs an Oracle DBA to join its' I.T. team. This position will have the key responsibilities of physical database design, installations,performance analysis, system tuning, backup, recovery, etc. This is a full time staff position.

This position offers:

NO sub contracting positions available.

*U.S. citizenship or green card holders only

PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:
OraStaff, Inc.
Ph: 1-800-549-8502-Please do not call if you need sponsorship
Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com
Please use job code: DBA/Tampa/Russ/One

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested
in the posiition described above- if it is not a match for Received on Wed Nov 29 2000 - 07:00:57 CST