RE: Automate startup -- archive/noarchivelog

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 00:12:31 -0000

Hi,

Essentially just run a sql script that does the job. My example is for NT but the same principle would apply for UNIX. You might choose to use an OPS$ account instead of hardcoding the password in the file

Regards,
Bruce Reardon
mailto:bruce.reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au

turn_off_archive.bat

echo.|time
set oracle_sid=abcd
svrmgrl @turn_off_archive.sql