RE: OEM on Solaris with 8.1.6 - NO LUCK

From: Barker, Tony <tbarker_at_doit.state.in.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:48:07 -0500

A couple of things that have caught me concerning the listener and the oracle agent is that I need to be ORACLE (or whatever you called your ORACLE unix user) when starting the listener or the agent. Also a couple of times the agent is running but not properly responding to the listener commands. You may want to stop your agent, cycle your listener and try to restart your agent again.

Good Luck!!

Tony Barker - Senior DBA - State of Indiana

Author: Suzy Vordos
  INET: lvordos_at_datsit.com