RE: Before insert trigger code

From: Diana Duncan <Diana_at_fileFRENZY.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:22:10 -0500

Ranganath,

This is actually pretty complicated, but not impossible. You need to follow the method to avoid the "mutating table" error that I posted yesterday, since you need to select from the image_master table whilst also inserting into it.

Good luck, and let me know if you need any more info.

Regards,
Diana