Multiple Middle-Tiers in OA Rel. 11.5.1 - How do you configure and

From: Scott Lockhart <sdlockhart_at_bigplanet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:11:42 -0600

ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com Listmates,

We would like to configure multiple Applications Servers in our Release 11.5.1 environment.
We will have one database server, which will also include our concurrent processor server.
As we have three separate user communities throughout the country, we would like to have three separate Applications Servers, one at each site, to handle the Forms and Web servers. In preparation for creating these Applications Servers, we would like to know how to configure and maintain these three separate Applications Servers.
We know that we can use RapidWiz to install and configure one Database Server and one Applications Server in a two-node configuration. How do we install and configure the additional two Applications Servers?

Also, how do we deal with the patching issues?

Thanks in advance,
Scott Lockhart Received on Tue Nov 28 2000 - 11:11:42 CST