RE: Off-Topic: Oracle Workflow

From: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC) <clchan_at_nie.edu.sg>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:39:32 +0800

Hi Diana,

We'll be implementing Holiday Leave System using Workflow 2.5 in Oracle HRMS Self Service Module.

We created the package xx_hr_workflow_service (duplicate copy of oracle self service package - hr_workflow_service) and workflowxxwfsl (duplicate copy of oracle self-service workflow - HRSSA pointing to xx_hr_workflow_service).

The newly defined function cannot be executed. Error Message : Invalid function.

Do I need to register the new package xx_hr_workflow_service? If yes, how ?

When you create your application, did you create your tables in APPS account or other account ?

Pls advise. Thanks.

Regds,
Chorling

Author: Diana Duncan INET: Diana_at_fileFRENZY.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access /
Mailing Lists

		(or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from).
You may
		also send the HELP command for other information (like