Re: Undo/Redo Block Dumps

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:04:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi Arun !

Thanks for your support. And you are very true about that.'the deeper you go.. the more mysterious it gets.'

I am getting a rough idea aboout what is going inside the RBS and redos after spending a couple of hours in that dump. Will post the results to list so that some one can validate and tell whether it is right or not.

And coming to your Q: My understanding about CR is any data select (or query) which results in SCN check is recorded as CR Read. So what you are seeing is right and selects does increse the CR stats.

Have a nice day !!

Have a nice day !!

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan, Received on Tue Nov 28 2000 - 00:04:01 CST