Re: metalink ??

From: Jim Conboy <Jim.Conboy_at_trw.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 07:58:21 -0800

Lisa-

I've been able to get in fine (Americas server).

Whaddaya mean Go Vikes, you're in FLA, supposed to root for the Fish, the = Bucs or the Jags. As a Redskin fan the Vikes are just about Public Enemy = #1 right now.

Jim

>>> lkoivu_at_qode.com 11/27/00 09:46AM >>>
Good morning all -=20

Anyone else having problems getting on Metalink? I can't get into any of the servers. gggggrrrrrrrrr

/*+ GO VIKINGS!!! */ Lisa Rutland Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
Qode.com
4850 North State Road 7
Suite G104
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33319

V: 954.484.3191, x174
F: 954.484.2933=20
C: 954.658.5849

http://www.qode.com=20

"The information contained herein does not express the opinion or position of Qode.com and cannot be attributed to or made binding upon Qode.com." Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 09:58:21 CST