Re: OCP test resources... SOLVED!!!

From: Rahul Dandekar <orcldba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:00:26 -0500

I chose 8 track. Worked on 7.x and 8.0 extensively. I haven't worked on 8i Production Database. I have only worked on lot of development (DBA of team of 25 developers) using 8i.
Also, I had all my books for 8.
8i I know many things only theoritically.

Better safe than sorry. I chose 8 path. I would spend $100 extra I know...

-Rahul

> Dear Rahul,
>
> Hi! By the by, which track did you take? Oracle8/8i. Please let me
> know.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ranganath
>

> "Rahul
> Dandekar" To: "L"
<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>, "L"
> <orcldba_at_hotm <oracledba_at_quickdoc.co.uk>
> ail.com> cc:
> Subject: Re: OCP test
resources... SOLVED!!!