OWA_PATTERN package

From: Diana Duncan <Diana_at_fileFRENZY.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:28:23 -0500

Since the question came up about parsing, I'd like to rewrite my complete version of split, using real patterns. When I did it last, I was at a client that had the Oracle Application Server, which has the OWA_PATTERN package built in. As far as I remember, though, this package was pretty standalone. Does anyone have it? If so, can you let me know if it is standalone, and if it is, might I get a copy?

This should really be a generic Oracle built-in. I have no idea why it isn't.

TIA, Diana Duncan
Database Architect
filefrenzy
diana_at_filefrenzy.com
919.760.1151 <-- New number Received on Mon Nov 27 2000 - 16:28:23 CST