exp/imp Japanese Database

From: CC Harvest <ccharvest_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:19:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Gurus:

   We have a web application in the company. We were able to enter and display the Japanese characters just after created the database. But after I exported the database, then imported back, I got '??' displayed instead. What could be wrong? and How to resolve this issue? Thanks in Advance.

Chris C Harvest

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. http://shopping.yahoo.com/ Received on Sun Nov 26 2000 - 21:19:30 CST