Off Topic: DBA Positions available in Australia ???

From: Heikki Jantunen <hjantunen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 05:07:15

Hi all,

this is slightly off-topic but I know you have a lot of information concerning this issue.

I am a DBA from one of the European Union countries and I am quite experienced (working as a dba more than 8 years).

And now I am considering to move to Australia and I would like to know:
- how are the "job markets", is there "any demand for DBAs"

Br and Thanks,

You can email me directly ...

Hessu

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com Received on Fri Nov 24 2000 - 05:07:15 CST