RE: Where is DBA position in your organization?

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:05:42 -0800

Within EDS the DBA is always under the development team however, you deal pretty closely with both. I always feel it should be the infrastructure team as it is an administrative role but as long as they pay me the bucks and I get a half decent manager I really don't care.

Author: Ben Poels
  INET: poelsb_at_post.queensu.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Nov 24 2000 - 12:05:42 CST