what could be the cause of this problem

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:15:21 +0900

Once I had a problem like rollback segment corrupted ,so i use hidden  parameter _corrupted_rollback_segment=(r1r,2,r3)  drop the rollback segment
 recreate the rollback segment.
 databse recovered.
 It was OK.No data loss.

 But the my question is why this problem come.what should be the actual cause
 of rollback segment crroupted .

 Now i want to prepare report what is the cause of this problem.Database was
 in noarchieve log mode.

 Please give the suggestion.

 Regards, Received on Thu Nov 23 2000 - 19:15:21 CST