Precise PulseCenter question

From: Don Dealy II <dondealy_at_teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:56:17 -0800

--=====_97502377741=_

Does anybody know what port needs to be open through a firewall so that a=  PulseCenter client outside can reach through to the PulseListener that is=  running on the inside of the firewall?

I have a PulseCenter client and a SUN PulseListener all working and=  monitoring an 8.1.6 db, but I can't get a PulseCenter client to work=  outside of the firewall.

Naturally, as luck would have it, the Precise offices are closed until next=  Monday.

Hope everybody is enjoying the day, whether you have pigged out eating=  turkey or not.

Don

--=====_97502377741=_

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2919.6307" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial" text=#000000>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Does anybody know what port needs to be open through a
firewall so that a PulseCenter client outside can reach through to the PulseListener that is running on the inside of the firewall?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I have a PulseCenter client and a SUN PulseListener all
working and monitoring an 8.1.6 db, but I can't get a PulseCenter client to work outside of the firewall.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Naturally, as luck would have it, the Precise offices are
closed until next Monday.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Hope everybody is enjoying the day, whether you have pigged
out eating turkey or not.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Don</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>