Move dBase into Oracle

From: Helmut Daiminger <hdaiminger_at_vivonet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:22:40 -0800

Hi!

I was asked to move our bug tracking database (dBase 5.0 on Win2k) into Oracle 8.1.6 (on Win2k).

Has anybody ever done that? What would be the best way to go about this?

Is there a tool than can help me with this or should I dump the database into a text file and use SQL*Loader? Oracle Migration Workbench does not offer the option to move dBase (as far as I know).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Received on Thu Nov 23 2000 - 20:22:40 CST