Oracle on WINNT

From: Bill Becker <beckerb_at_mfldclin.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 07:54 CST

Hello,

Aplogies for bothering the list with this, but I can't access the list archives, and internet searches have not turned up anything.
What I am looking for is a site that hosts Sean O'Neill's (sp?) paper on installing Oracle on NT. I was recently assigned this task, and recalled the many nice comments about this paper. Where can I get a copy?
Thanks Received on Wed Nov 22 2000 - 07:54:00 CST