Accessing Oracle Applications 11i from UNIX client

From: Scott Lockhart <sdlockhart_at_bigplanet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:03:13 -0600

ORACLE-L_at_fatcity Listmates,
We are working at a client site that has a mixture of both PC's and UNIX

workstations for their users, both of which need to access Oracle Applications Release 11i.
We have already taken care of the PC's regarding access to the Oracle Apps via a browser and JInitiator.

Is there a way for the UNIX workstations to access OA Release 11i via a browser?
The workstations presently have Netscape installed; it's just the JInitiator piece (or its equivalent on UNIX) that I'm unclear of.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Lockhart Received on Wed Nov 22 2000 - 14:03:13 CST