RE: OFF TOPIC -- How many AT jobs can we place on an NT

From: Siv Chelakkara <Siv.Chelakkara_at_3cc.co.wayne.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:42:36 -0500

Patrice,

Don't know much about NT, but is it feasible to have your DOS script = submit itself to run 5 minutes later? Just an idea to keep you thinking = over the weekend!!

Happy Thanksgiving,

Sivaram

>>> Jeffery Stevenson <jeff_at_mpv.com> 11/22/00 03:56PM >>>
Well, you could always use one of the cron for windows programs out there:

Freeware
http://www.kalab.com/freeware.htm=20

Shareware
http://www.dwgsoftware.com/help/wincron.html=20

Of course, you'll probably want to test them out to make sure they can reliably do what you want...

Jeffery Stevenson
Chief Database Geek
Medical Present Value, Inc.
Austin, TX