RE: missing jaba libraries...

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:21:22 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Javier Morales wrote:

> when I start the database there's the message "JServer Release 8.1.6.0.0 -
> Production"
>
> so, how should I load java in my database??

Login as internal via svrmgrl and run these 2 scripts:

@?/javavm/install/initjvm.sql
@?/rdbms/admin/initplsj.sql

Be sure to have at least 100 meg of free space in the SYSTEM tablespace.

Jared Still
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;-) Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
jkstill_at_bcbso.com - Work - preferred address jkstill_at_teleport.com - private Received on Wed Nov 22 2000 - 20:21:22 CST