UNrecoverable .....................

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 10:22:18 +0900

Hi,

What is the advantage of using Unrecoverable table. suppose i want to insert data into a table through a sql loader,then i write the control file syntax like thing. Please tell me what is the advantage of using this control files.

Unrecoverable
Load data
truncate into table xyz
blah
blah

I came to know these are tha advantages

 space is saved in the redo log file.
time is decreased.
perfoemance improves

tell me in detail disadvantage and advantage. Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 19:22:18 CST