RE: UNrecoverable .....................

From: Suhen Pather <Suhen.Pather_at_strandbags.com.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:48:32 +1100

Hi Saroj

It will not log the insert data into the online redo logs. The speed of your insert would be much quicker because it would not write to the redo logs.
If you need to recover you cannot recover this transcation because nothing is logged in the online redo logs and hence the archive logs.

HTH Best Regards

Suhen Pather
Oracle DBA
Strandbags (Australia)
email suhen.pather_at_strandbags.com.au

Author: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF)
  INET: Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 21:48:32 CST