Re: SQL PLUS

From: Michael Ray <Michael.Ray_at_trw.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:22:09 -0800

You can expect to see some or many of the following SQL*Plus commands on = the exam:

DESCRIBE
APPEND
CHANGE
DEL
INPUT
LIST
RUN
SAVE
GET
START (@)
EDIT
SPOOL
DEFINE
UNDEFINE
ACCEPT
&
&&
SET
SHOW
COLUMN
TTITLE
BTITLE
BREAK These make up a small portion of the exam though. I only had 1 specific = question on this though you may see these commands in questions for other = sections. The myriad of possible SQL statements and the syntax required = for them are what will make or break you. I would refer you to the 8i SQL = Reference Guide (part A67779) on the documentation CD you should have. I = use Chapter 7 quite frequently to recall the proper syntax and options of = commands.

Michael Ray
Oracle DBA
TRW, Marshall, IL
217-826-3011 x2438

>>> bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr 11/21/00 06:05AM >>>
WHICH ONES ARE THE BASIC COMMANDS OF SQL PLUS...=20

Bunyamin K. Karadeniz
Enformasyon Teknolojileri Dir.
Veri Tabani Grubu tel : 2873565/1681
HAVELSAN=20