geo-mirroring

From: <GKor_at_rdw.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:29:12 +0100

Good day

Anyone on this list who has geo-mirroring active ?  How to set this up with Oracle

We have Unisys Es7000 as our main platform and a compaq proliant 2x800 as the backup server
the Unisys Es7000 is connected to EMC Symmetrix drives with SRDF and we would like to connect
the compaq to those EMC drives.

any one with a strategic

tia

g.g. kor
Rdw Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 02:29:12 CST