Problem in redo buffer allocation retries

From: mala singh <mala_singhm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:54:07 -0000

Hi Gurus
After executing following query
select name,value from v$sysstat;
I found following data
redo buffer allocation retries 90

As Oracle recommended that this value shoul be near to zero. I had look of redo latch contention but there is no redo latch contention.I have checked all related parameter and found seem to be ok. But my system is running fine.There is no problem with 100 users. can any one suggest what can I look and solve this problem. Thanks in advance.
Bye

mala

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com Received on Tue Nov 21 2000 - 11:54:07 CST