raid 1+0 using veritas?

From: Mark Teehan <mteehan_at_erggroup.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:38:15 +0800

Hi
We are using raid 0+1 for database raw partitions, and loss of a disk means loss of one side of the mirror.
Has anyone implemented raid1+0 - i.e. mirror first, then stripe, so that loss of a disk doesnt affect the remaining disks on that side of the mirror. The veritas bumpf on their product site says volume manager can do 1+0, but I see nothing in their man pages or in the vvolmanager 2.4 manuals to says how to set it up.

Is anyone out there doing 1+0 using veritas?

Mark