Re: Row Level Security.

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:16:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi !

I have implemnted RLS for one of my application and planning to test the performance overhead of RLS. The implementation is pretty simple and starignt forward.

 But I suspec tthat puts lots of overhead to SQl and RDBMS engine.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Get organized for the holidays! Received on Mon Nov 20 2000 - 13:16:48 CST