Help with import 8.1.5 - coredump

From: Ruiz, Mary A (CAP, CDI) <Mary.Ruiz_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:15:03 -0500

Hi, list, please help me. I have an 8.1.5 database on Sun Solaris 2.6 I took a full export this past weekend - Here is my control file BUFFER=81920
FILE=/u01/home/dba/oracle/admin/sf01/exp/sf01_pipe LOG=/u01/home/dba/oracle/admin/sf01/exp/sf01_exp.log USERID=system/systempasswd
FULL=Y
COMPRESS=N It is one of those compressed through a pipe exports. I need to recover one table.
mknod cp_pipe p
uncompress < exp_sf01.dmp.Z > cp_pipe &
imp system/systempasswd_at_dev21 fromuser=cp tables=cr_limit_decr file=cp_pipe ignore=y

Connected to: Oracle8i Enterprise Edition Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production With the Partitioning and Java options
PL/SQL Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production

Export file created by EXPORT:V08.01.05 via conventional path import done in US7ASCII character set and US7ASCII NCHAR character set . importing CP's objects into CPSegmentation Fault(coredump)

Has anyone found a way to work around this problem in 8.1.5 ? Is there a patch for the imp utility to overcome this error ? I have logged a tar and am waiting for the phone to ring.

Thanks in advance, Received on Mon Nov 20 2000 - 14:15:03 CST