HA-DBMS for oracle

From: Mark Teehan <mteehan_at_erggroup.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:26:24 +0800

Folks
We are reviewing a requirement for OPS at one of our client sites, and considering a move to SunCluster HA-DBMS for oracle. The client has about 20 clusters, so it will be a big move, and not to be taken lightly. HA-DBMS seems like a simple product, and as we run in standby mode only (no load balancing) it suits us better. Is anyone running it? What do you think?
Have oracle billed you to license UPUs on one or two nodes?

Regards
Mark
Perth, Australia