Oracle DBA Needed in Boston- Great Opportunity!

From: OraStaff <orastaff_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:27:27 -0500 (EST)

This well known and highly respected client in Boston, Mass. needs an Oracle DBA to join its' I.T.staff.
A great opportunity for the right candidate!

Provides database administration in Sun Solaris UNIX and NT environments with responsibility for multiple Oracle databases. =20 Technical responsibilities include: managing all database services, servers, database backup and recovery, security, database system software=  installations
and upgrades, performance monitoring and reporting, tuning, capacity=  planning,=20
and automating database administrative functions. =20 Creates, tests, implements and documents production scripts that streamline database=20
extract and load processes. =20
Responsible for a major database development program. =20

U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is also required.

This position offers:

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to: OraStaff, Inc.
Ph: 1-800-549-8502-Please do not call if you need sponsorship Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com
Please use job code: Boston/DBA/JT/One

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available across the U.S.=20
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent=  residents.=20
So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you=20 to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the
posiition=A0described above- if it is not a match for your skills. Received on Sun Nov 19 2000 - 09:27:27 CST