latch free while running pl/sql block

From: arun <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 19:47:56 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C05198.724C8470 Content-Type: text/plain;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi,
has anybody faced probs while running pl/sql block on 8.1.5 ,I am = facing latch free contention when one of the user is running this block = the latch is pointing to shared pool it never releases this latch. There is nobody logged into this database apart from the user who is = running his pl/sql block and even the database was just brought up. Can anybody let me know how to solve this issue. Thanks

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C05198.724C8470 Content-Type: text/html;

        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>has anybody faced probs while running =
pl/sql block=20
&nbsp;on 8.1.5 ,I am facing latch free contention when one of the user = is=20
running this block the latch is pointing to shared pool&nbsp; it never = releases=20
this latch.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There is nobody logged into this =
database apart=20
from the user who is running his pl/sql block&nbsp;and even the database = was=20
just brought up.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Can anybody let me know how to solve =
this&nbsp;=20
issue.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C05198.724C8470-- Received on Sat Nov 18 2000 - 18:47:56 CST