RE: latch_wait_posting

From: Shevtsov, Eduard <EShevtsov_at_flagship.ru>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:50:13 +0300

Hi Steve,

It looks like I used an incorrect script (see below) to determine hidden parameters. I always used it for v7 in the past, but didn't go in detail how it worked itself

--
-- Shows hidden (undocumented) init.ora parameters
--

Your script ('all_parameters') returns expected default 1 and there are no
latches which have non-zero WAITERS_WOKEN except 'shared pool' and 'library

BTW could you tell me what does KSPPITY mean ?

Thanks,
Ed