RE: Public synonyms

From: Kristen Cameron <cameronkgd_at_inac.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 13:04:28 -0500

Ahh! Of course! Somehow I missed that point in my reading, but it makes = perfect sense.

Thank you.

Kristen Cameron
Database Administrator
Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
P.O. Box 1500
Yellowknife NT X1A 2R3=20

867-669-2536

<>< Micah 6:8

>>> William_Rogge_at_voltek.com 11/16/2000 >>>
Understand, SYNONYMS are nothing more than short cuts for referencing=20 items. Instead of having to enter the table/view owner as a qualifier.=20  You always need to grant access to either a role or individual if the=20 individual wants to access data in the table/view. Received on Thu Nov 16 2000 - 12:04:28 CST