RE: :what is the meaning of "ad hoc query"?

From: Weaver, Walt <wweaver_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:47:26 -0700

I'll have to admit that since joining this list I have become a much more well-rounded person, and not just because of all the pig/pork ox/beef beer/mead I've been consuming.

I mean, geez, Oracle Support has never answered ANY of my questions about linguistics... :>)

--Walt Weaver

  Bozeman, Montana, USA