Help Flat file for particular record

From: Joshi Rajanish <dbaoracle2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:09:20 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,
I have sales order database web enabled with me with many tables in it ,now what I want to do is to link this to the ERP which is in the foxpro. My question is how I will create a ascii file (for eg for sales order no 5)from the databse? I know I can use dump.sql by jared but it does it for a table I want to do it for particular record? Any help is most welcome. Thanks in advance.

regards,
Rajanish Joshi

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Get organized for the holidays! http://calendar.yahoo.com/ Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 02:09:20 CST