RE: How to put egg on your face

From: Kristen Cameron <cameronkgd_at_inac.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:21:47 -0500

Sure, Walt, but do we want you behind the wheel of a 100 ton vehicle moving at 100 km/h while suffering from 'shortcuts on sleep'?

Personally, I'd prefer that you trash a database rather than a mini-van!

No offense intended - I've done equally (or more) stupid things in my = professional and personal life, probably in the past couple of months!

Kristen Cameron
Database Administrator
Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
P.O. Box 1500
Yellowknife NT X1A 2R3=20

867-669-2536

<>< Micah 6:8

>>> wweaver_at_rightnow.com 11/14/2000 >>>

Man, tell me about it. Today I did the stupidest work-related thing I've done in 20 years.=20
<snip>
That's what I get for making shortcuts on no sleep. Never again. <snip>
Tomorrow, I may be looking for a job. Anybody know any good truck-driving schools?

--Walt Weaver Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 10:21:47 CST