RE: Redo a Tablespace

From: McKown, John <JMckown_at_healthaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:24:05 -0600

OK, I've gotten any number of copies of this script. How about if = everybody
checks their inbox for an already sent message from Laura which already = has
the script attached? I already have all the copies that I need.

I hope nobody takes this wrong, but everybody asking for this and = receiving
it via the list is simply wasting bandwidth.

Thanks,

John McKown
HealthAxis

Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to = pound in
the correct screw.

Himatsingka