Re: OCP Discount

From: Mohammad Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:26:46 EST

This discount is available through Phone appointment. While making appointment tell them you have promtion code s36 and they will charge you $100. If you not yet appeared in your test,call them and get it corrected. Regards
Rafiq

From: "Rahul Dandekar" <orcldba_at_hotmail.com> Reply-To: ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> Subject: Re: OCP Discount
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 04:35:20 -0800

I also know the number S36. But my problem is where to use it? I went to propetric site to register and it never asked the S36 code and I went ahead and ended up paying $125

-Rahul

Author: Rahul Dandekar
   INET: orcldba_at_hotmail.com