RE: How to put BIG OL' CHICKEN FRIED STEAK & GRITS in your face

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:55:13 -0800

> Tomorrow, I may be looking for a job. Anybody know any good truck-driving
> schools?

having "retired" from the logging industry, my brother now sells 18 wheelers. he said the main complaint of the business owners he sells the trucks to is that they can't find people to hire to drive the trucks. if you need help locating an educational facility, he can probably be of assistance. :) Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 17:55:13 CST