ora 7445 after recreating snapshot

From: <Babu.Nagarajan_at_Cummins.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:22:33 -0500

DB Ver 8.1.5.0 OS : Digital Unix 4.0f : Application Forms5

We had a snapshot that was rowid based and was not refreshing properly. So we recreated it to refresh using primary eky after rebuilding the snapshot log table on the master site. Now, the application uses a synonym that points to this snapshot. After this recreation, the application started giving FRM 40505 with a corresponding ORA-7445 in the background whenever it tried to access the synonym. If we repoint the synonym to refer to the master table (of the snapshot) it works fine...

Any views or ideas Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 16:22:33 CST