RE: count(*) = 0 and I still need the row

From: Javier Morales <Javier_at_infojobs.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:26:46 +0100

have you heard about Outer join queries??

you have to add the (+) sign in one side of the join...

where html_page.pk =3D page_views.fk (+)

Author: Dave Morgan
  INET: dmorgan_at_bartertrust.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 10:26:46 CST