RE: Calling custom form from a Standard Apps Form

From: Suri, Deepak <DSuri_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 18:57:52 -0500

You might want to try using package variables (i.e. variables defined in the specification of a DB package), which will maintain their value in the same SQL session (sort of like global variables)

deepak

Author: Oracle Apps
  INET: oaugdba_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 17:57:52 CST