RE: comp.databases.oracle at deja.com

From: Suri, Deepak <DSuri_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:01:33 -0500

talk about perspective ....
The reason I am a member of this list and not the comp.databases.oracle is because in this organization high Email usage is not considered as bad as high web site hits !!!

deepak

From: Andrey Bronfin [SMTP:bronfin_at_VisualTop.com] Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2000 4:55 PM

To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject:        comp.databases.oracle at deja.com

	Dear list !

Are u using / subscribed to comp.databases.oracle at deja.com ? How can i subscribe / use it ?
Is it helpful ?
In what does it differ from this list ? Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 18:01:33 CST