Waiting for Feedback ,Help !!!

From: Dash, Saroj (CAP,CEF) <Saroj.Dash_at_gecapital.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:35:54 +0900

-Hello,
I have already 2 instance in NT server.whose memory size is 1.5 GB.Orcale ver.8.0.5

 In one instance one web based application running.So USER want to add another different application to this same instance. There is No relation between two application. 1st Method:
Question : if In one instance they use two different application what are the problems will come Now and in future.

        In first web based application they are using around 16 tables.
       In new second application they may use around 14 tables.(Which they
are going to implement)
2nd Method:
Suppose they are creating another new instance for this new web based application what are the problems they will face now and in futute.

Please tell me the advantage ,disadvantage and both performance of both the Method.

Which is will be better to implement and why?Please tell which method will give more performance with reason.

Please send me mail today only. Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 04:35:54 CST