RE: Asynchronous I/O on Solaris

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:49:11

I dont think so, if you do a truss on the dbwr you will see like kaio(AIOWRITE, 407, 0x80DDE000, 8192, 0x01044000, 0x01085A10) Err#48 ENOTSUP or

semop(65538, 0xEFFFE728, 1)                     Err#91 ERESTART
I think as gaja says u will have to apply the patch and see.I just asked my sa to find out from sun and let me know

Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com Received on Wed Nov 15 2000 - 21:49:11 CST