dbsnmp, outln and SAFE check script

From: Reardon, Bruce (CALBBAY) <Bruce.Reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:15:53 -0000

Hi,

Following on from the SAFE check script kindly supplied by Laura.

Is it possible or advisable to move tables owned by the OUTLN user out of the system tablespace?

        I would imagine that they should stay there but interested in experience of others.

Is it possible or advisable to alter the DBSNMP and OUTLN users to have a temporary table space other than system?

        I read a Metalink forum posting suggesting it should be done but have others done this?

        Note that I have altered sys and system and to have a separate temporary tablespace.

Thanks,
Bruce Reardon
mailto:bruce.reardon_at_comalco.riotinto.com.au