Connect internal...

From: <Deepender_Gupta_at_escorts.co.in>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:50:53 +0530

Hi everybody,
Yesterday I faced a problem at my client site on Windows NT. Due to some reason my oracle got currupted and I had to install the oracle afresh.
My all the files were intact. Problem was that when I installed the same version of oracle. and
started the service of the database I could not connect as internal. and that's why could not start the database. and ultimately I craeted a new database and import all the tables. this was the worst condition.
Can somebody tell me that why I was not able to connect as internal. Could I change the password by orapwd utility ? Kindly give your views.
deepender gupta Received on Tue Nov 14 2000 - 21:20:53 CST