(Fwd) FW: Request for input on troubles at Oracle

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:04:24 -0800

fyi
(apologies in advance for any duplication)

Just after Openworld I posted a request for responses to questions from Mr. Verton at Computerworld about Oracle PUP policies. If you have comment about his latest questions (below) and would like to see it in print send your input directly to him at Dan_Verton_at_computerworld.com

A couple of people sent their responses to me and I forwarded them but your best bet is to reply directly to him, Dan_Verton_at_computerworld.com.

Thanks,

Scott Nelson
VP ODTUG Attention ODTUG members: attend The UKOUG conference next month at a significant discount, contact odtug_at_odtug.com for full details.

Author: Scott W. Nelson
  INET: snelson_at_rtt.com Received on Mon Nov 13 2000 - 13:04:24 CST