RE: Killing "Killed" Users

From: Holman, Rodney <rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:19:20 -0600

Actually Jared's method is what I usually use when I need to kill "killed" users. It hasn't hung me yet....

Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer
LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation
rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com
Comments made are my own opinions and views. They do not represent views, policies, or procedures of LodgeNet Entertainment Corporation